After completing the application form, please print it. Please do not forget to sign and date your application.
Valid U.S. Passport
- You must submit your current undamaged passport and it must have one blank visa page.
- The passport must be signed and valid for six months from the date of departure.
Original Tourist Visa Support/ Invitation
- Standard Tourist Confirmation and voucher from the licensed Belarus travel agency. The confirmation must be ORIGINAL.
Former USSR/Belarus citizens? Proof of loss of USSR/Belarus citizenship:
- If you formerly had USSR or Belarusian citizenship, please submit the documents proving the loss of USSR/Belarusian citizenship.
Two (2) Visa Photos
- Passport photo services available at our offices.
- Must be 2″ x 2″ on a white background without eyewear and should not be older than 6 months.
- All visa applicants have to present a medical insurance valid for Belarus or worldwide.A letter from applicant’s insurance company (original or copy) is required. This letter should contain the following information:
- name, address and phone number of the insurance company;
- full name of the policy holder;
- insurance policy number;
- insurance territorial coverage (should be valid in Belarus or worldwide);
- insurance term of validity (should be valid through the period of the travel or temporary residence in Belarus);
- amount of medical coverage (should not be less than 13 000 US Dollars with $0 deductible)).
Please kindly note that a photocopy of insurance card will not be sufficient enough to meet the above requirements.
Minor Under 18
- Copy of the birth certificate is required.
- Copy of each parent’s passport information page or copy of drivers licenses.
- must be complete.